Manager / Senior Executive - HR Admin and Executive Assistant to CXOs
Type of Position: Full-time
High Integrity, eagerness to learn continuously and focus on creating value for the clients are key drivers required to succeed at Felix Advisory. We support Felixians in achieving their career targets and collectively celebrate our accomplishments. In this role, you will work with a team of passionate problem solvers to create solutions that meet our clients’ objectives.
- Join our experienced team and work on creating high quality sales pipeline including engagements involving MNCs, Indian conglomerates as well as high growth Start-ups operating across a diverse range of industries.
- Gain exposure on a set of diverse organizational Roles in management consulting domain
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be involved in office management, MIS and executive assistant to Partner, in a highly client focused environment.
Roles & responsibilities
- Quickly develop understanding of the management consulting industry, services offered and key drivers of services for understanding customer needs and requirements
- Office Management in terms of (75% Focus in terms of time spent)
- Hiring, induction, employee management, R&R
- MIS and Vendor Payment management
- Maintaining databases
- Setting up and ensuring adherence to company policy and best practices
- Executive Assistant to Partner (25% Focus in terms of time spent)
- Travel and OPE management
- Email and Meeting Schedule Management
- Spearheading activities such as organizing highly targeted events (occasionally)
So if you have excellent communicator with a flair and affinity for management of highly focused team(s) and a passion for excellence, consider a career with us.
In order to be considered for this role, your competencies will cover the broad scope of Office, People and Executive (Partner / CXO) managment, leveraging your professional background and skills such as:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High quality interpersonal skills, integrity and credibility
- Prior Experience of 2-5 years in office management, HR, Admin and executive assistant to Partner / CXO.
- Multi-tasking and problem solving or solution oriented mindset
- Highly dependable organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Team Player
- Any prior experience in management consulting services will be an added advantage.
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals. Given our past record of high growth and ambitious growth plans, a significant opportunity exists for successful candidates to rapidly progress and develop within this exciting and dynamic environment.
Interested candidates can email their resume to email@example.com